• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I only have looked at CBS46 in small doses, but the last couple of times I’ve seen any news on there it was a lot better than it has been in the past. From what we know, what they did to Paul was clearly wrong, but 11Alive kinda did the same thing, they fired him in favor of some big shot from Little Rock who lasted what? 5 minutes? I think he quit to do real estate. lol They threw away a talent well seasoned meteorologist just to make a ratings grab that failed miserably. IMO, Jennifer Valdez should have been chief meteorologist at CBS46 YEARS ago long before Paul was even hired but just like 11Alive they wanted to go for ratings grabs with Dagmar Midcap, Markina Brown and that clownish fool Jim Kosek.

I only have looked at CBS46 in small doses, but the last couple of times I’ve seen any news on there it was a lot better than it has been in the past. From what we know, what they did to Paul was clearly wrong, but 11Alive kinda did the same thing, they fired him in favor of some big shot from Little Rock who lasted what? 5 minutes? I think he quit to do real estate. lol They threw away a talent well seasoned meteorologist just to make a ratings grab that failed miserably. IMO, Jennifer Valdez should have been chief meteorologist at CBS46 YEARS ago long before Paul was even hired but just like 11Alive they wanted to go for ratings grabs with Dagmar Midcap, Markina Brown and that clownish fool Jim Kosek.
Agree. Jennifer had been there for a long time, I was surprised when they brought in Paul. WSB is really the only Mets I pay attention to these days anyways. Brad Nitz is the best Atlanta has atm.

GaWx is right let them sleep. My son and his wife had twins back in March. They live in Florence, Al. My wife and l have been burning the road going back and forth. I'm forced to re-learn baby talk:D:D

I didn't take a pic but sure hurt myself at Milton's Pizza & Pasta buffet earlier....oh my I'm paying for it now but it was soooo good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back