• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Paul Heyman has taken over running Raw, and Eric Bischoff has taken over running Smackdown in WWE. Watching Raw tonight, and it's better than it has been in a while.

Paul Heyman has taken over running Raw, and Eric Bischoff has taken over running Smackdown in WWE. Watching Raw tonight, and it's better than it has been in a while.

I heard about this, but wasn’t Heyman already doing some of the creative writing for Raw?
I haven’t seen Raw yet as I recorded it. When you say better, do you mean less of Baron Corbin and Shane McMahon? By the way, the so-called “genius” decision of Vince’s, the Wild Card, seems out of control. I’m now having trouble remembering who’s currently a “regular” on Raw vs a “regular” on Smackdown.

I wonder how many times R Truth won the “48-14 TV” belt tonight lmao.

Do you ever watch “Wrestletalk”?

I’m pumped about AEW!

Last edited:

is that a snowflake?

Then again... :rolleyes:

RECORD EVENT REPORT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON TX
845 PM CDT SAT JUN 29 2019

...RECORD SNOWFALL SET AT HOUSTON INTERCONTINENTAL YESTERDAY...

A SNOWFALL RECORD WAS SET AT HOUSTON INTERCONTINENTAL YESTERDAY OF A
TRACE (T). ALTHOUGH IT DID NOT SNOW... THE SITE DID RECORD HAIL
WHICH IS DOCUMENTED THROUGH THE SNOWFALL VARIABLE AS DICTATED BY
NCEI. THEREFORE THIS RECORD OF A T OF SNOWFALL STANDS FOR HAIL
RECORDED AT THE SITE. THIS BREAKS THE PREVIOUS SNOWFALL RECORD OF A
0.00 PREVIOUSLY SET IN 2018.

is that a snowflake?

Then again... :rolleyes:

RECORD EVENT REPORT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON TX
845 PM CDT SAT JUN 29 2019

...RECORD SNOWFALL SET AT HOUSTON INTERCONTINENTAL YESTERDAY...

A SNOWFALL RECORD WAS SET AT HOUSTON INTERCONTINENTAL YESTERDAY OF A
TRACE (T). ALTHOUGH IT DID NOT SNOW... THE SITE DID RECORD HAIL
WHICH IS DOCUMENTED THROUGH THE SNOWFALL VARIABLE AS DICTATED BY
NCEI. THEREFORE THIS RECORD OF A T OF SNOWFALL STANDS FOR HAIL
RECORDED AT THE SITE. THIS BREAKS THE PREVIOUS SNOWFALL RECORD OF A
0.00 PREVIOUSLY SET IN 2018.

I can’t even get hail, 4 years without more then a T of snow and going on 7 years without hail. I suck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe we should reconsider the aug thread if we want peace and stability in the region.

Wow, thank you. I just installed it. This is probably the best new thing i've seen in a while. My imac background was just wasted space looking at a sand dune. now I got this. actually life changing.

Yeah it's pretty awesome, especially now with a hurricane in the Pacific that you can switch sectors and track it with.

So i'm looking at various data on different cities and came across Greenville, SC. How does Greenville have a population of 70,000 and there's over 900,000 in the metro area ?

So i'm looking at various data on different cities and came across Greenville, SC. How does Greenville have a population of 70,000 and there's over 900,000 in the metro area ?
There are so many sarcastic remarks that come to mind (it's the heat playing with the temperament) but in reality, it's urban sprawl into the woods ... plus the SMSA (or MSA if you will) is big ...

I also didn't realize that Greenville was the biggest metro in the state. I thought it was Columbia for some reason.

I think Wilkesboro is the largest city in the SE! Far surpassing the ATL!!

I think Wilkesboro is the largest city in the SE! Far surpassing the ATL!!
I take it you've never been to Gainesville the Saturday afternoon following Thanksgiving when FSU is a Gator home game ... surpasses any mess you've ever seen (including FL/GA in JAX or anyone/'BAMA in Tuscaloosa) ...

I take it you've never been to Gainesville the Saturday afternoon following Thanksgiving when FSU is a Gator home game ... surpasses any mess you've ever seen (including FL/GA in JAX or anyone/'BAMA in Tuscaloosa) ...

Jax avg 35 million for the Georgia/ Florida game. They will miss that income in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those with a mac, the app downlink is an awesome background/screensaver application. Here's the CONUS view.
YWJtnOV.png

And here is the Pacific view... with a hurricane in it.
G2XDI13.png

Back