• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Testing...I guess I can't directly post a picture from Android. Let me try to put it on Facebook first.

Edit: I guess Android won't let me post pictures at all right from the camera.

Last edited:
Speaking of pics heres a picture I took of high base convection, (kannapolis nc) had no lightning but this was the highlight of my day before I passed out lol, can definitely see the inverted V doing it’s work keeping bases high
496011F4-0F57-4563-9F33-2E9FBC0A8EE1.jpeg

Well that was a dud for my area, but at least it washed away the pollen for a day. 75 and sunny Saturday looks fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should enjoy it while we can. I got a feeling we'll be freezing our butts off again come Easter. Not enough to get anything frozen, just a nice 40s, rain, and stiff NE breeze. Mother Nature enjoys playing sick jokes on us like that, our agony and misery brings it pleasure. lmao

Forget that this is from CNN, This is truly heartbreaking, I don’t normally cry but this made me tear up a bit

The mud or dirt dauber doesn't bother me, the one below oth invokes absolute terror in me....
View attachment 18050

I hate paper wasps, there mean, only good thing they do is control the bad caterpillar population, other than that there just pure aggressive, I’ve walked by there nest above my head I didn’t even know about or seen and gotten stung before, there sting in my opinion is worst then a Yellowjacket or a bald face hornet, at least the blue mud dauber leaves you alone and is not agressive

one interesting thing tho is that every year, I see 1-3 more actual tarantula hawk wasps, which you find more in the South/SW US, weird how I see more every year, there huge aswell, they have one of the most painful stings to man if I’m not mistaken

one interesting thing tho is that every year, I see 1-3 more actual tarantula hawk wasps, which you find more in the South/SW US, weird how I see more every year, there huge aswell, they have one of the most painful stings to man if I’m not mistaken
They know we’re slowly becoming a snowless desert around here! ?

Another bug I accept in my garden as long as It don’t block the way is this, orb weaver, also cellar spiders are good at removing pests, saw one last year eating two small
Tomato hornworms, probably flicked them on to the web
22794A14-FD1E-42CE-9C07-6A4C30235447.jpeg

Back