• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Someone correct me if I am wrong but is the GFS trying to form what I think it is at hour 114 to the West of Bermuda.343D1D6A-F9FB-4BD4-9382-2FA8F5B6BB1B.png

Can we just not in here with the politics? I mean seriously, especially with some of the absurd or inflammatory statements that are being made in here.

Can we just not in here with the politics? I mean seriously, especially with some of the absurd or inflammatory statements that are being made in here.
It's just a few posts and its relatively quiet right now. And to note, everyone has every right to post their opinions so long as it isn't inciting a fight with another member whether you agree or not. Only if it were to continue beyond several posts would it be moved. The same goes for sport discussion. We don't move that to its sub forum from here.

It's just a few posts and its relatively quiet right now. And to note, everyone has every right to post their opinions so long as it isn't inciting a fight with another member whether you agree or not. Only if it were to continue beyond several posts would it be moved. The same goes for sport discussion. We don't move that to its sub forum from here.

I said my peace, I'm done now... :p

I am in Xenia, OH. Wasnt there a bad tornado here awhile back ?

perhaps

With all due respect, and you are due a lot of respect, I think they all should be moved to where they belong, the Politics thread, as I earlier mentioned. A lot of folks hate political discussions and I honestly can't blame them due to the divisiveness caused by them although I sometimes participate. This is supposed to be a friendly thread. Otherwise, why is there a separate political thread? Keeping it here risks turning some people off. I posted here this time only because I was responding.

Last edited:
IMO, if political posts should be moved, it's only fair that all of the sports-related posts (which do not interest me) be moved as well.

That's the last thing I'll say about the subject.

Last edited:
Back