• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

It’s pretty insane to see sub freezing supercells in parts of OK earlier this evening. Could u imagine getting under one of those with similar precip rates to a summer thunderstorm but instead it’s snow? If only
I remember when it used to snow at my house. Those were the days

It’s pretty insane to see sub freezing supercells in parts of OK earlier this evening. Could u imagine getting under one of those with similar precip rates to a summer thunderstorm but instead it’s snow? If only

I don’t know...... 3-6 inch snow rates may not overcome scorching 50+ degree ground temps here, we can never win

Well so far, looks like something is severely wrong with the FV3 model. I do not think it needs to be the "new GFS" next month, if it continues to show a robust Winter storm that doesn't happen.

Just think, without the shutdown, this thing would actually be the operational GFS right now, setting a lot of people into a tizzy.

I've been saying past 150 it looks like they're killing the wrong model, now it just looks like they're killing the wrong model period.

Guess we can't get a good US model.

Back