• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Headed to Harrahs Cherokee tomorrow evening to surrender my hard earned money to the Indians. I never thought when I booked this trip a month ago that it would be 73 degrees on top of the mountain. I feel bamboozled

When I booked my trip to Harrahs I looked at the farmers almanac in hopes that I could pick a snowy day ??????? it’s supposed to be 73 up there FML

Weird as the almanacs I've looked at were all in on it mostly being warm even back in mid December. It's borderline hilarity, as that's going to be what's right and everyone else is going to be wrong. Although there's the old adage of a broken clock is right twice a day and a blind squirrel will find a nut every once in a while.

Wish it could stay warm, at least I don’t have to think about winter wx and not get let down

the same time you tell them about when it used to snow
I’ll tell them that snow used to fire up in Dallas TX and slide due East but then Brent put a goober hex on all of us so now it just rains. You will be the villain during story time when we are on the front porch swing applying sunscreen in mid January 2050

Wondering out loud, I wonder if the North Pole moving towards Siberia has played a factor in winters moderating over the decades?

I always figured it was in the far northern parts of Alaska lmao, and actually reading about this is making me think mindblown.gif.

Back