• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Guys, listen up. If an original post gets deleted at the discretion of the staff, the posts that quote it have to be removed too. I am the one that deleted the posts and for that reason.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, so I apologize if me removing the posts did that. It was not my intent.

Lastly, we are mostly all adults here. If you have a problem with somebody, try to use PM and work it out. If it can't be worked out, and you need to involve the staff, please involve us. PM me if there's a problem. Again, I'm not trying to be mean here or anything. I'm trying to prevent a mess like we had yesterday.
You're earning those big bucks, RC ... :oops:

I am so not looking forward to bradford pear bloom season. Those are the worst.

I’ll send them tommorow @SoutheastRidge , I saw them on my way to School/at school earlier, I’m a senior, almost done with HS ?? And lol yeah they smell horrible, the smell of those trees makes me cringe

FV3 bout to be like

giphy.gif
Big facts. I think it’s completely gone by 00z. 06z at the latest

I think one more weenie run out of GFSv3, then GFS craps the bed, and you here more about nails and December

Back