• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Why do you build me up buttercup, baby just to let me down.... Build me up buttercup, don't break my heart

This might be something different, but it would be nice to get Scotty Powell in here to

It's disgusting looking at these huge piles of dirty snow in the parking lots. I will be glad when they are gone.
giphy.gif

Are weather meltdowns reserved exclusively for winter time ? I don't recall seeing them as much the rest of the year ?

Some get too overly emotional about winter and that meltdown was it. You ultimately can't control what happens.

The note about the piles reminds me...with the January 2011 storm I remember going to the mall and seeing big ice piles there.

How does not getting snow do that to folks? I don’t get it. You’d think this meltdown was due to a serious issue or something.
We deal with scorching hot temps 11 3/4 months out of the year. It’s not too much to ask for a week of winter weather. It’s a reasonable expectation and when it doesn’t happen, boom goes the dynamite.

We deal with scorching hot temps 11 3/4 months out of the year. It’s not too much to ask for a week of winter weather. It’s a reasonable expectation and when it doesn’t happen, boom goes the dynamite.

I understand disappointment and frustration. But a major meltdown like that over something that’s not anything close to a serious problem and that is totally out of any person’s control?

I honestly have a feeling that March 2009 is going to repeat itself this year, but since I have a car and a possible buddy that would agree to the circumstances, I'm getting in my car and driving to a good spot that's close to try to see thundersnow.

Back