• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I guess it can get worse.

No sugar coating this.

That might be the biggest ridge I have ever seen.

FD92DB0D-EF91-4FE2-8003-B3BD5E71F481.png

I just want to track something. Snow, severe or tropical I don’t care . Weather is boring without tracking something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if there's not severe in my area, since I've discovered the fun world of streaming and looking for things in video, if there's a good severe outbreak, I can simply try to stream or look for the videos.

I'm starting to wonder if we will ever have another February that's below normal. The last two were the definition of abysmal and this one is looking to be just as bad.

Starting to wonder if 1300m is never coming back on this board lol

Honestly the Debbie part of me during the last week or so he was on sometimes thinks that I played a part in turning him off...which sucks as it wasn't my intention (just a small part of me, not a major part).

Okay...done, don't want to sound like how I did as a moody 15 year old on that defunct board (and I definitely contrasted that on the old TW and behaved) over something that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Honestly the Debbie part of me during the last week or so he was on sometimes thinks that I played a part in turning him off...which sucks as it wasn't my intention (just a small part of me, not a major part).

Okay...done, don't want to sound like how I did as a moody 15 year old on that defunct board (and I definitely contrasted that on the old TW and behaved) over something that doesn't mean a whole lot.

I doubt you did anything to affect him, you good, I think it was this thread honestly lol, no joke

Back