• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

The most boring January I ever remember is finally almost over. We didn't even torch this month. Just slightly above average. Not even a flake at RDU. There wasn't even a single day where RDU airport reported frozen precipitation.

RDU may not have officially reported flakes but there were numerous reports of snow/sleet on the 12th.
January 12-13 2019 NC Snowmap.png

Well it's can't not snow the next 6 weeks with that look. Eventually the moisture will run into cold...isn't that how it works?
Yes. The moisture will run into cold. But it will be 33 degree rain. I expect at least one more central NC 33-degree rain special before winter's end

Why isn't it all over the news? I mean, that's the biggest news story of our lifetimes, probably.
The claim is defiantly out there, Fox News doubts
It.
"More likely, this claim is yet another in a long line of spurious, irresponsible and ultimately cruel false promises for cancer patients."
I hope it turns out to be true.

Pretty flower. It looks like it would suck to accidentally fall into that plant though!
It’s just creeping flox, it’s a close up, they are just like grass. It’s the big balls of pink, white, purplish flowered you usually see in March, like pancakes on the ground

Back