• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

What I’m saying, I guess politics will continue to be the main issue in America even tho this is one of the biggest breakthroughs in my life if its for real
The interesting thing happening now with politics is that the trust in government is declining, which is coincident with the growing civil unrest that we're seeing. Not taking one side vs. the other here, but I think as many of the problems on our doorstep continue to grow bigger to the point that they actually begin reach into our lives and jerk us out of our video game/TMZ slumber, there will be a much greater and pointed realization that government has been responsible for exacerbating a lot of the issues. Trust declines further, and you have a much greater divide, and a much bigger problem emerges. If it comes to light that they've actively been suppressing things like energy solutions and cures for diseases, then we better find a bunker somewhere.

It’s just creeping flox, it’s a close up, they are just like grass. It’s the big balls of pink, white, purplish flowered you usually see in March, like pancakes on the ground
Gotcha. They looked prickly. Like that Mackerel Sky guy when the buffet runs out of chocolate chip pizzert!

The interesting thing happening now with politics is that the trust in government is declining, which is coincident with the growing civil unrest that we're seeing. Not taking one side vs. the other here, but I think as many of the problems on our doorstep continue to grow bigger to the point that they actually begin reach into our lives and jerk us out of our video game/TMZ slumber, there will be a much greater and pointed realization that government has been responsible for exacerbating a lot of the issues. Trust declines further, and you have a much greater divide, and a much bigger problem emerges. If it comes to light that they've actively been suppressing things like energy solutions and cures for diseases, then we better find a bunker somewhere.

Facts. I Agree very much, all you see now is hate nowadays, social media is a major thing that has Only made it worse

Somebody post the icon, lets extrapolate!!

Facts. I Agree very much, all you see now is hate nowadays, social media is a major thing that has Only made it worse

I agree about social media. I am not a member of any social media, including Facebook. Out of curiosity, does anyone else here not have a Facebook account? I feel like I'm in a small minority in not having one.

I am saying that even if this claim that cancer will be cured ends up being false, at least it gives cancer patients a brief period in which to have hope.
That seems like the magnitude of the letdown would more than offset the benefit of the false hope.

Back