• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

That northern stream is going to have to calm it’s tits before anyone gets a favorable look. There’s literally no time for anything to make it to the gulf. Clippers or bust right now

That northern stream is going to have to calm it’s tits before anyone gets a favorable look. There’s literally no time for anything to make it to the gulf. Clippers or bust right now

That look that I posted can't verify or those waves that originate in the Pacific and enter in Canada are going to dive into the US over the great lakes, if I have the right grip on those maps. That certainly sounds like a great idea for winter weather, doesn't it.

Ok maybe not the great lakes, but those waves still enter the US too far east. We need them to enter more west and dig, and because of how things are set up, it can't. It's good it's fantasy land though...

Very frustrating to see the SOI to spike to over 11 after being under -7 just a couple days ago.This may cause a lot problems going forward.Don't know if this is just a temporary spike and if it will drop back down,but ether way very concerning.

s://www.longpaddock.qld.gov.au/soi/

That look that I posted can't verify or those waves that originate in the Pacific and enter in Canada are going to dive into the US over the great lakes, if I have the right grip on those maps. That certainly sounds like a great idea for winter weather, doesn't it.
It’s going to be a mess with waves entering from the pacific combined with clippers. Hopefully that ridge stays west, although I’m not seeing any benefits from where it’s at now. Maybe we won’t score until some of these dynamics begin to evolve over the next couple of weeks

Very frustrating to see the SOI to spike to over 11 after being under -7 just a couple days ago.This may cause a lot problems going forward.Don't know if this is just a temporary spike and if it will drop back down,but ether way very concerning.

s://www.longpaddock.qld.gov.au/soi/
Well so far this winter the SOI hasn’t done nothing for us when it was in the negative. So I am not really concern about it spiking at the moment..

GEFS had me at 6 inches just a couple days ago and now I’m at a dusting. Just the other day my low Sunday was gonna be 13 now it’s 22. These “patterns” are a lie. We need new weather models that don’t just rely on trash/outdated information. Bring on spring and tornadoes.

GEFS had me at 6 inches just a couple days ago and now I’m at a dusting. Just the other day my low Sunday was gonna be 13 now it’s 22. These “patterns” are a lie. We need new weather models that don’t just rely on trash/outdated information. Bring on spring and tornadoes.
I think we will get one artic outbreak out of this new pattern is coming. And one big storm out of it to get the artic air in here. I have a feeling it will be like the February 1994 artic outbreak/snowstorm. There is some reason the long range on both gfs wants to comeback to it.

I'm amazed everyday that the GFS is the best American model we can come up with and looking at the FV GFS it ain't much better :p

Back