• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

??‍♂️??‍♂️ How much is brick paying you????

Yes, Brick can be a great poster. But he doesnt like to listen to the professionals meteorologist in here and learn. If he did listen to them and learn what they are saying. He could be one of the top 5 or 10 poster in here. ?
Lies, all lies

Another interesting nugget I uncorked is 1949-1957 wasn't really all that cold in January. (I do have the GFS up now though, as I'm gullible)

“It’s ok guys most of our big winter storms don’t show up unti were inside 40 hours” SMDH

I hate weather
You know what I hate? I hate hating of weather. Weather hates us. The hate created computers generate hatred towards us with runs that create hate of weather and hate of models in particular out of hate. That hate is translated to more hate from the hatred of hated people in the weather board world and said hate creates the hatred cycle we all know as this thread. I hate this thread.

Alright, who is going to create the Feb thread. Brick is forever banner from creating a thread unless it’s tracking summer heat. I can criticize because I have terrible mojo too and will never create a winter/snow thread.
I created the December thread...Historic SE storm...

giphy.gif

Alright, who is going to create the Feb thread. Brick is forever banner from creating a thread unless it’s tracking summer heat. I can criticize because I have terrible mojo too and will never create a winter/snow thread.
Let me do it. I’ll put this winter in the trash can once and for all

I'm going to stop you right there on the first sentence. I think we should wait a week.
I created the December thread...Historic SE storm...
Let's have someone from AL or GA fire this one up and bring that down here this time. ;)

*fp* hopefully the general idea on the GEFS looks different as I don't think any of us want to see this look a week from now heading into February:

1547657606413.png

Back