• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Yeah, this is starting to get frustrating and discouraging. All this talk about a great pattern setting up starting next week, but no winter storms to show for it so far on the op runs. I am not going to buy the ensembles if the ops runs don't start showing something with the next couple of days. All they have now is rain.

I swear whenever we have all this talk about a great pattern coming it rarely produces anything worthwhile, and we do better when we just get lucky with timing like the early December storm when we're coming out of a pattern of temps close to 70 just a week before. Everyone talks about it getting cold and chances for a parade of storms, and all it ever ends up being is rain.

Lol your not gonna believe the ensembles unless the ops show something ??? What kind of horrible logic is that ? You must not understand how ensembles work

Plus you can the best damn pattern in the world a textbook pattern for southern winter storms and it does not mean we score . It seems as though interpret a good to great pattern and somehow expect snow . It does not work like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol your not gonna believe the ensembles unless the ops show something ??? What kind of horrible logic is that ? You must not understand how ensembles work

Plus you can the best damn pattern in the world a textbook pattern for southern winter storms and it does not mean we score . It seems as though interpret a good to great pattern and somehow expect snow . It does not work like that

So really it's just all blind luck.

Not at all. Just seems whenever a great pattern is hyped up, we can't actually get much from it. Everything is 10 days or more away now, and keeps getting moved back. Guess we just have to wait until the end of the month now and February. Doesn't look like much between the 20th and the end of the month like folks thought it would be just a few days ago.

Again , no it’s not there are plenty of ways next week can workout for some on the board and that’s inside day ten .

You need to take a break

Again , no it’s not there are plenty of ways next week can workout for some on the board and that’s inside day ten .

You need to take a break

Read my more recent posts. I realize it really isn't that a great pattern does not produce, but that the great pattern that is hyped doesn't actually materialize like the models and indices say it will.

Maybe the models are showing fake patterns that look great and never materialize. That could be more accurate. So, maybe it is not the great pattern that doesn't produce, but it is the hype of the great pattern that never actually forms.

If I see analfrontal, one mo gin in the main thread, I may snap!
Oh yeah ad these : stepdown process, tablesetter, appetizer, gonna have to have a few cutters to get the snowpack in our favor!? WTF

Hi guys top of the morning to you guys. This weather pattern looks amazing. I hope we get snow. Yay. Can we sometimes get snow from persistent cutter patterns?

Great pattens produce more times than not. The issue is these GEFS day 12+ fantasy patterns rarely verify. We are about to spend 2 weeks in MJO hell.

View attachment 11218
So using this logic no storm can form in a bad phase? I'm pretty sure Larry has proven that is not true since the amplitude doesn't look too strong here anyway.

The sun sure is beautiful today! What a day to be alive! The air is fresh, and it is crisp as can be!

I can feel the angle beginning to change. I have sunburn on my neck that wasn’t there last week. Spring is on the move and I’m not mad about it

I want Sarah Fortner to be chief when JC retires. Man she is a smoke show. We can’t let her go anywhere ?
You remember that sir mix a lot song, Baby Got Back?? There’s a line in there about a woman that’s 35-24-36, but only if she’s 5’3”??? That’s Nicole, but she’s only like 5’1”!! :)
I hate snow!

Back