• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those that just a few weeks ago were claiming they were willing to wait till February for “ prime climo time “ are gonna get dumped on December 8th-9th.

Mother Nature does not give a rats ass about climo .

This is a perfect reason why you NEVER punt a day, week or month during winter in the southeast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All those that just a few weeks ago were claiming they were willing to wait till February for “ prime climo time “ are gonna get dumped on December 8th-9th.

Mother Nature does not give a rats ass about climo .

This is a perfect reason why you NEVER punt a day, week or month during winter in the southeast

Now who would have ever said something thing like that. People on here are smart enough to know Mother Nature does what she wants.

Dang I wish I was in Lubbock,TX right now. They're getting slammed with snow from the developing ULL. I saw a member from AW mention they're closing in on 9 inches so far. If that's the case, they will be over a foot by the time it's all over for them.

Dang I wish I was in Lubbock,TX right now. They're getting slammed with snow from the developing ULL. I saw a member from AW mention they're closing in on 9 inches so far. If that's the case, they will be over a foot by the time it's all over for them.

Wow and their forecast was 3-4 inches

So does it matter that Charlotte is 6 degrees warmer than they were forecast to be at this hour or is that completely irrelevant?

Nope. Its amazing how it's the same freak outs from different people each year

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
But the same folks always looking for the worse and whatever can go wrong.

I'm not going to freak out. I've already pretty much accepted 1-3" of snow/sleet mix. That would still be better than January 2017's debacle. Never believed the clown maps showing ridiculous totals of 6-10" of pure snow in the area. There's a chance I could be wrong but if we get more than a couple of inches I would be pleasantly surprised.

Maybe we will get something this winter to make Eeyore, I mean Rain Cold, happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back