• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a dumb question but why is CAD always on the east side of the mountains and never the west side ?

This is probably a dumb question but why is CAD always on the east side of the mountains and never the west side ?

Think about the wind direction from the HP, it funnels down from the north and the apps act as a barrier keeping the cold air on the east side.

If the HP is west of the apps there’s nothing keeping the cold air from spilling westward

Anyone from the RDU area planning on staying up for the first flakes? Waiting on the snow to arrive.

The moderating here is getting more like the other place with deleting stuff. Don't have to be so serious.

@Tarheel1 no way the frozen line makes it to us by 5am. It hasn’t even made it to 85 yet. Still mostly rain up here at Cabelas :( #RatesWillNotOvercome

5769BF75-6D56-4346-BAA4-C6A41651C847.jpeg
Brick would be like the “Lord of the Ring” with Gollum. Talking to himself on the other board.
Saying “My precious”... lol.
Sorry had too brick. I do enjoy reading a lot of your post through. We just trying to keep things on topic and avoid people from fighting..

Screwzone setting itself up in the usual area. There’s going to be a lot of broken hearts in the morning

The moderating here is getting more like the other place with deleting stuff. Don't have to be so serious.

It’s well know that moderating becomes fairly strict during events which is what we have now . Which means we delete stuff that we normally would let slide during non events . We can’t make everyone happy 24/7 . But during events we have people on the site looking for actual information , people that normally only stop in during events . They don’t want to read a bunch of banter or nonsense . Gotta roll with the punches man .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome
7282f0cc1bb129998cfd443b2e93acf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back