• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got my hopes up for this one but it’s going to be really painful here in Columbia to watch another storm go by where everyone gets snow except us. Hopefully we’ll get more set-ups like this in January when we have more cold air to work with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you registered to become a member please be patient we are processing all requests as fast as we can

This site sure is loading slow on my end. Anyone else having issues ?

yup was slow for me too earlier, seems better atm

This storm blows. I need to look up how long it's been since N AL had a greater than 2" snow. Think it's been a bit.

cant believe I'm relying on the 84 hour NAM but here we are lol... over 3 years since theres been more than a dusting here

I haven't had issues in participating, although it has been slow at times, but for some reason, this site has been logging me off at times for a couple weeks for no reason, without me even being idle.

Wow, taunting us 4 days out. ;)

Don’t hurt your back shoveling all the snow! This is definitely a great setup for you and CLT.
If my grass turns white with sleet, it will be a win!

Its final exam season and this storm is not helping lol. Last year on December 8th I was taking a final when it just began to snow in Atlanta. I got out of class and everything was absolutely covered! I was so distracted during the exam, focus at an all time low!!

I mean I’m happy for NC and all but it sucks to sit this one out in Atlanta, especially after being spoiled by last year. I know there will be more chances but man oh man just go 50 miles northeast of me and they are getting walloped. Oh and I HATE cold rain. I’d rather be torching and sunny.

I mean I’m happy for NC and all but it sucks to sit this one out in Atlanta, especially after being spoiled by last year. I know there will be more chances but man oh man just go 50 miles northeast of me and they are getting walloped. Oh and I HATE cold rain. I’d rather be torching and sunny.

Chances are you might end up seeing ZR.

Chances are you might end up seeing ZR.

I remember when I was in college at Emory in the late 90’s we had several absolutely crippling ice storms. Several drunken falls outside the fraternity house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back