• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they say Nack o tish, one more damn time on TWC, I’m going to drive to ATL and choke out Mark and Alex ! Idiots

If they say Nack o tish, one more damn time on TWC, I’m going to drive to ATL and choke out Mark and Alex ! Idiots
I never watch TWC unless there is a major storm happening. I used to watch all the time as a kid though. I would be so excited about coming home from school and watching the 7 day forecast at 20 past the hour.

We need a Madea meme for "say Nack o tish ... one mo time" LOL
I’m trying to watch for the tornado pics and radar, and they both just keep saying it! Some pretty awesome pics coming out

I never watch TWC unless there is a major storm happening. I used to watch all the time as a kid though. I would be so excited about coming home from school and watching the 7 day forecast at 20 past the hour.
Those old school graphics were nice. Always loved to see the big snowflake icon since it meant more than flurries expected lol.

Same. It was the 7 day forecast in winter and the tropical update at 50 past the hour in summer. Of course the local on the 8s before hand was torture.

My buddy is at Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole Wyoming and he posted some videos to Facebook. It was puking snow. Absolutely beautiful. Jealous is an understatement

TWC wasn't messed up by having other shows other than just weather, but they did go downhill likely from 2011 on. Maybe I'm biased because I still miss Storm Stories though. :( It needs to be brought back, and I'd watch it just for it (and sometimes storm coverage but not much).

In reality it might not be that bad of a channel for the casual though, but for the weather enthusiast it isn't great anymore. Even when I'm being casual though I just look at the NWS now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back