• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this snow talk makes me very happy, boy I can’t wait for the 1st real threat, this place will be booming with action and my face will be looking out my window and my phone all at once. Fun times ahead, fingers crossed.

The Pitt/Virginia game is a pretty good game for a Friday night. Most Friday night College games are typically yawners

Good grief. I saw a map that shows a foot or more of snow in Kansas and Missouri next week !
It’s a step down process! Build the plains snowpack, so the arctic blasts can’t moderate as much, and give us the cold for this upcoming blockbuster winter!

I have to rant about five guys burgers! Had not been in awhile, got the cheeseburger ( 2 patties) small fry and small drink. Was right at 14$!!!!!:mad::eek::eek:
Bacon would have been a dollar more!! That just seems a little ridiculous to me!?

I have to rant about five guys burgers! Had not been in awhile, got the cheeseburger ( 2 patties) small fry and small drink. Was right at 14$!!!!!:mad::eek::eek:
Bacon would have been a dollar more!! That just seems a little ridiculous to me!?
Yep went there yesterday had what you had. $15 and change. Very over priced but good.

Give me Fudruckers!

I took some more pictures of the foliage with my drone yesterday. This time I was at 300 meters up or almost 900 feet high. Last time I posted pictures was only between 60-120 meters up.

f98aa7b27efea7718828d7cf6d8850fb.jpg

d20136ca0a0c8c78526887054e27862a.jpg

9c3efe9c84c31021816692853494e01b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's the point in even watching college football anymore this year? The season's over Everyone else is playing for 2nd place :(

What's the point in even watching college football anymore this year? The season's over Everyone else is playing for 2nd place :(
You never know. Bama is better than GA but GA is still bitter over last years game so i wouldnt completely rule out GA giving Bama a good game.

So true. LSU was my dog in the fight - didn’t expect to win but had hoped for better. Can’t win with no O-line. Can’t see UGA beating Bama. Can’t see anyone beating them this year, really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really don't think Georgia has much more than we've seen so far this season. Just like with people talking about the Falcons being hung over last year, I didn't think they had a hangover, and I don't think Georgia is having a hangover either. I think this is simply what Georgia is this season, and it's gotten better over the last two games but will remain a flawed team.

People are kidding themselves if they think Georgia is hiding anything on offense. Might be some Fields plays they're hiding but not an entire script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back