• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in a sad neighborhood! About 40-50 houses, about 15 give out candy, saw so many people coming into our neighborhood and in cars and driving to each house with lights on, kids running out of the car,getting the candy and running back to the car and driving to the next house! Lazy ass kids or parents!

If I may ... Please take a moment and pray for the victims in Pittsburgh, along with their families and friends ... and for this great country of ours ... :(

The politicizing of this tragedy as far as blaming someone or some group in government for the scum taking those innocent lives is totally uncalled for. People shouldn’t be trying to blame someone else for what this evil person did. It trivializes the evil act, itself. Why does seemingly everything have to be connected to politics these days?

The politicizing of this tragedy as far as blaming someone or some group in government for the scum taking those innocent lives is totally uncalled for. People shouldn’t be trying to blame someone else for what this evil person did. It trivializes the evil act, itself. Why does seemingly everything have to be connected to politics these days?
10000+

Unfortunately, very unfortunately, it is the easy way out. IMHO that boils it down to the very daily basics.
~~~~~~~~~
Great thoughts, Larry. And so well put ... ;)

I usually wait until Thanksgiving week before putting up the Christmas tree/lights and usually take them down around New Years Eve.

There was quite the list of Halloween movies on last night. The first Halloween movie from 1978 was classic. Freddy vs. Jason is also a good one.

Usually have about 30 kids come to my house trick-or-treating. We take the kids around our neighborhood, which is pretty small, then hit Main Street in Wake Forest and all the big, historic homes. That is the most popular spot for Halloween. Some of the folks go all out decorating there. I love decorating for Halloween and Christmas. I wish more folks in my neighborhood did. I think only about half gave out candy last night.

I Put the drone up the last 2 days to get some pictures of the fall foliage up here.

c740c0350033cf304bea278dbd237bfb.jpg

4d8b34cc7ae3d4b24ecbbc2ed8a52556.jpg

8334dc9e68d7b699fe9bed297f18f1d3.jpg

125b22ad07fc2218eb88cbb314f9dbab.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back