• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my buddies wedding at the biltmore yesterday. Took a few pics
92a67f5cd989a2acfeb3de8d165057de.jpg
8cc481e146abbbee0502b923a7698986.jpg
3c9d9888d792f0c58a6e25af779d1ef3.jpg
be4ae77baf5b7a003a403c52302765e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can't wait til the election is over

Regardless, the very intense political war will continue. The US is like 2 nations in one country and has been for awhile. in many cases, there's more hatred for the other side than there is for the leadership of enemy countries.
This post is not meant to take one side or the other.

So it looks like I will be moving in the spring. Trying to decide on whether I should move to Missouri, Tennessee, or North Carolina. Thoughts ?

Regardless, the very intense political war will continue. The US is like 2 nations in one country and has been for awhile. in many cases, there's more hatred for the other side than there is for the leadership of enemy countries.
Unfortunately it is only going to get worse, much worse I fear.

Unfortunately it is only going to get worse, much worse I fear.

... much ... an understatement and so sad ... :( ... we're such a good people ... too good to let this be happening ... :mad: ... so. yeah, I'm taking a side ... not R or D or right or left, but a side against abject stupidity and against a lack of respect for our common roots ...

Pretty much the 2020 campaign will begin Wednesday. It never really ends sadly

What part of NC would you live in if you moved there?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
I could transfer to a number of locations in NC but probably Asheville. Im leaning more towards TN though. I wont rule out GA either but i kinda like TN better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back