• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Election day should be a holiday. Even dumber to have schools open on election day when some are used as polling sites. Wake County Schools have a 2 hour delay today. My wife is taking my son to school, which is 4.5 miles from our house. They left at 9:00, and almost 30 minutes later they still have not arrived at school because of the voting traffic. It is great that so many folks are voting, but a stupid call to have schools open today.

That's a shame. It's a very good brand. I hope they don't ruin it with some stupid business decision.
In the ABC11 report https://abc11.com/food/bojangles-to-be-sold-in-2019/4630075/ the purchaser, Durational Capital Managment said this
"Bojangles' is an iconic brand with an authentic Southern heritage and a deeply loyal following," said Eric Sobotka, Managing Partner at Durational Capital Management. "We have admired the brand and its high quality and craveable food for years, and we look forward to partnering closely with the employees and franchisees to drive its future growth and continued success."

I'm hoping that's a good sign....

In the ABC11 report https://abc11.com/food/bojangles-to-be-sold-in-2019/4630075/ the purchaser, Durational Capital Managment said this
"Bojangles' is an iconic brand with an authentic Southern heritage and a deeply loyal following," said Eric Sobotka, Managing Partner at Durational Capital Management. "We have admired the brand and its high quality and craveable food for years, and we look forward to partnering closely with the employees and franchisees to drive its future growth and continued success."

I'm hoping that's a good sign....
It's boilerplate marketing spin. We'll see. I honestly think it'll be maintained. It is extremely popular in the south, and with the right business plan, it should do well.

Can we stop the political talk? It already pisses me off enough without having to deal with it on here.

Meh what little political talk has been on here has been trivial and in good humor, if it gets any more than this then I'd ask they take it to the Political Thread....

Reactions: Jon
Meh what little political talk has been on here has been trivial and in good humor, if it gets any more than this then I'd ask they take it to the Political Thread....

Yeah I’m just joking and agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could care less what happens to Bodangles! Give me more Captain D’s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back