• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like this song: Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, that's alright cause I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, that's alright cause I love the way you lie; I love the way you lie..
I admit, I HATE the song "Royals" and also hate "Killing me softly with his song"

I still like this song: Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, that's alright cause I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, that's alright cause I love the way you lie; I love the way you lie..
I admit, I HATE the song "Royals" and also hate "Killing me softly with his song"
Honestly pop music has gone way downhill since 2015 imo, it's mostly nothing but trap dominating the charts.

Fugees represent , yo!
One time, 2 times! Strummin my fate with his fingers!

Just reading on Weather.com about Lane and saw Webberweather mentioned by name in the article. Way to go Mr. Webb. Some national pub and respect. We know how good you are.

Thank you for the shoutout, I honestly didn't realize I was in this article until someone on twitter tagged me in it earlier this morning/late last night. Now if only we can get this kind of publicity for the southernwx forum this winter!

Fall is peeking around the corner.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back