• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the lake in this park in Concord and I saw the biggest bird I've seen up close. IDK what species it was
If it was near the lake, probably a great blue heron

Those roasted bites make me want to puke! Who goes to a place that is known for Fred chicken and wants the healthy options? Maybe they can start making seasoned sweet potatoe fries and some light gravy!?

That's not a true story about the cheddar bo. I went the other day and was told it was disco'd

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I agree they can let those 4 items go, just don't mess with the chicken and leave the seasoned fries and bo-berry biscuits alone.
I saw that earlier. I'm fine with the four items they're discontinuing. As long as they keep the gravy biscuit and wing dinner, I'm good!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well I see vandals have destroyed Silent Sam, don't care your position on confederate statues but vandalism is vandalism. That's all....

Well I see vandals have destroyed Silent Sam, don't care your position on confederate statues but vandalism is vandalism. That's all....

I wonder if the vandals and the ones supporting the vandals know that the sculptor of Silent Sam also made statues for Union soldiers.

I wonder if the vandals and the ones supporting the vandals know that the sculptor of Silent Sam also made statues for Union soldiers.
I doubt they do or that they even care....

Look I have zero tolerance for racism, zero tolerance for white supremacy and certainly in no way, shape or form support slavery and I think everything about it is disgusting (By the way there are more slaves in the world now then ever in history but no one discusses that....) but I also have zero tolerance for failure to follow the rule of law. When we allow rage mobs to rule we are teetering on anarchy. I'm not trying to turn this thread into a political one by any means I just think we are heading down a slippery slope and it's concerning.

I doubt they do or that they even care....

Look I have zero tolerance for racism, zero tolerance for white supremacy and certainly in no way, shape or form support slavery and I think everything about it is disgusting (By the way there are more slaves in the world now then ever in history but no one discusses that....) but I also have zero tolerance for failure to follow the rule of law. When we allow rage mobs to rule we are teetering on anarchy. I'm not trying to turn this thread into a political one by any means I just think we are heading down a slippery slope and it's concerning.
I'm just mad that discussions of the ACW have basically boiled down the whole "Good vs. Evil" dichotomy when it was more complex than that.

Cardi B has to be the worst rapper on the radio today. Horrible rhymes and can't understand a thing she is saying. Plus her voice is really annoying.

Cardi B has to be the worst rapper on the radio today. Horrible rhymes and can't understand a thing she is saying. Plus her voice is really annoying.
Butt , did you see Nicki Minaj??
I didn’t know she could sing??:eek:

Also was thinking today how crazy it is that 4 of the biggest pop stars of the 80s are dead. Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Prince, and George Michael. Prince was the oldest at 58 when he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back