• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked out the Southernwx store, and the only thing that will fit me is a bumper sticker! lol
BTW- How do put your location on the member map?

I just checked out the Southernwx store, and the only thing that will fit me is a bumper sticker! lol
BTW- How do put your location on the member map?
That’s why they call you Big Frosty! How are you and JB doing? Working on that December to remember forecast!?:cool:

Terrible. The video shows a red laser sight dot on the kid in a red hoodie so it looks like the shooter was targeting the current people playing on the live streamed video :/ nowhere is safe these days. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indeed.
Prayers, regrettably, once again ... :(
Oremus ...

Last edited:
This time last year a nightmare flooding scenario was unfolding in Houston.. I'm still amazed more people didn't die.
1024px-Harvey_2017_rainfall_SE_Texas.gif

Every time I try to post a picture it says the file is too large. What am I doing wrong?

WRAL Weather viewers - our loss is your gain. Meteorologist Kat Campbell recently left WAFF 48 Weather to return home to NC to be near friends and family. She will be working on the WRAL weather team. Kat is one of a kind - beautiful, knowledgeable, interesting and has a great on-air delivery. We miss her here in the Huntsville/North Alabama market. You folks in Raleigh, be nice to Kat!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back