• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to it a few times, grew up 15 minutes from lake Wylie
What about Lake Chatuge? I went there a couple times and caught some bass. We may have a fishing guide go with us next time we are out there which will be nice.

What about Lake Chatuge? I went there a couple times and caught some bass. We may have a fishing guide go with us next time we are out there which will be nice.
Never been there. Lake Hartwell has a good amount of quality largemouth and a lot of hybrids and stripe rd! It has hosted the Bassmaster Classic twice in the last few years!

Beautiful lake! Nottely and Blue Ridge are nice also.

Last edited:
I am a huge fan of the original Halloween movie. The Carolina Theater in Durham is going to be showing it from Oct 15-18. Then the new Halloween movie comes out Oct 19. Can't wait!

I am a huge fan of the original Halloween movie. The Carolina Theater in Durham is going to be showing it from Oct 15-18. Then the new Halloween movie comes out Oct 19. Can't wait!
Yeah that new one looks pretty intense. Should be good!

Yeah, agreed. I liked 1 and 2. This one looks good, finally. I still haven't seen the new Avengers movie. I want to, but I haven't had the opportunity yet. The Equalizer 2 and MI: Fallout are high on the list as well.

Yeah, agreed. I liked 1 and 2. This one looks good, finally. I still haven't seen the new Avengers movie. I want to, but I haven't had the opportunity yet. The Equalizer 2 and MI: Fallout are high on the list as well.
#NERD! :cool:
They are making a Guardians of the Galaxy 3!
Can’t wait for that!

I saw Avenger IW at the theatre and thought it was great. I recently just purchased on Itunes and have watched it twice when flying for business travel. Really great movie.

Deadpool 2 is really funny too.

Who’s seen “ Uncle Drew”?? That looks like my jam!

and no, I actually don't think I was that out of line in the Global Warming thread... I do think the mods miss a bit of 'snark' and sarcasm from a few posters just because they do indeed write well, and have well though out, lengthy posts. I'll just say that much. Anyway, this place is still better than Americanwx, too many dropkick mods over there.

Forsythdude, you need a break man.... I'm under your skin and you want to ban me so hard...

Just my opinion, but never a reason to use such words as the "F" on this forum. I know there are younger readers and posters here. Plus I am no fan of profanity. My Grandmother always said if someone uses profanity to make their point, they are not bright enough to use more intelligent words. My vote is delete and possible ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back