• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much there to talk about and it sure as heck isn't radiating anything but air you could stir with a spoon ... :p

LOL. Hopefully, we'll have lots of Hog Town radiation of clean dry air this winter to at least mention. The signs for cold in the entire SE US are as encouraging for this winter as that of any of the internet age and that matches the excitement I had looking forward to 2009-10.

LOL. Hopefully, we'll have lots of Hog Town radiation of clean dry air this winter to at least mention. The signs for cold in the entire SE US are as encouraging for this winter as that of any of the internet age and that matches the excitement I had looking forward to 2009-10.
Then I'll IMBY you to death ... via PM ... ;)

So, they have evacuated a shopping center in Wake Forest because construction crews found a "suspicious package."

The police and bomb squad are leaving, so it was probably a pipe or something.

gonna break myself for a month or so... see ya'll in Oct. My temper is getting the best of me again. Diet, work, stress, and trying to argue Global Warming don't mix.

gonna break myself for a month or so... see ya'll in Oct. My temper is getting the best of me again. Diet, work, stress, and trying to argue Global Warming don't mix.

Good luck. See you during the cooler times of October.

Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, who wrestled as part of the Hart Foundation under manager Jimmy Hart, passed away yesterday morning at only 63. :( His daughter is active wrestler Natalya. May he rest in peace.

I'm ready to track a winter storm for the Columbia, SC just to be let down and disappointed 12 hours before the storm hits after 5 days straight of being in the 1-3 inch range.

I'm ready to track a winter storm for the Columbia, SC just to be let down and disappointed 12 hours before the storm hits after 5 days straight of being in the 1-3 inch range.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back