• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Accuweather doesnt have a 3 month forecast anymore. It will go out to day 16, any additional days charges now.

Wrestlemania is cool so far

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
They need to turn Cena heel. Especially when Lesner leaves and goes back to UFC. They have a legit reason with him losing now.

They need to turn Cena heel. Especially when Lesner leaves and goes back to UFC. They have a legit reason with him losing now.
Meh, Cena is on his way to becoming like The Rock. Roman is the one who needs to turn heel, that match with him and Lesnar was just crapped on by the fans.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Meh, Cena is on his way to becoming like The Rock. Roman is the one who needs to turn heel, that match with him and Lesnar was just crapped on by the fans.

I don't think Vince will turn Roman heel. He is hell bent on making him a top babyface, even though most fans would rather hate him than cheer for him.

Rumor is Lashley is coming to challenge Lesnar.

LOL! @ Wrestling

tenor.gif

I don't think Vince will turn Roman heel. He is hell bent on making him a top babyface, even though most fans would rather hate him than cheer for him.

Rumor is Lashley is coming to challenge Lesnar.
At some point Vince has to realize that the fans won't like him the way he is now.

I wish they would turn Roman. It might make him exciting. I also think they need to shake up ther rosters smackdown is stale, haven't watched in weeks.

I wish they would turn Roman. It might make him exciting. I also think they need to shake up ther rosters smackdown is stale, haven't watched in weeks.

I've heard that the lack of love for Roman (played football for Ga Tech for those who don't know) is that he lacks having a good variety of wrestling moves. Do you think this is true? Is he really not a "good wrestler"?

I've heard that the lack of love for Roman (played football for Ga Tech for those who don't know) is that he lacks having a good variety of wrestling moves. Do you think this is true? Is he really not a "good wrestler"?
I think he is decent in the ring. His mic skills are meh and the way wwe pushes him makes me dislike him

I think he is decent in the ring. His mic skills are meh and the way wwe pushes him makes me dislike him

The same reason people dislike Cena. But Cena is great on the mic.

Since his mic skils are meh, why not make Roman a heel and make loudmouth Paul Heyman his manager/spokesman since Heyman may soon be in need of another wrestler to manage with Lesnar, who is not good on the mic and thus needed Heyman, leaving WWE to go to UFC?

Edit: I actually tend to enjoy ROH more than WWE because there's a higher % of action on the show and less commentary/endless rehashing/marketing for the next pay per view and TV channel. A bit more like the old days of classic wrestling. Besides, Cody Rhodes and the Briscoe brothers, amongst others, are great wrestlers imo and fun to watch. I liked the WWE better when there weren't monthly PPVs with their endless promotion

Last edited:
Since his mic skils are meh, why not make Roman a heel and make loudmouth Paul Heyman his manager/spokesman since Heyman may soon be in need of another wrestler to manage with Lesnar, who is not good on the mic and thus needed Heyman, leaving WWE to go to UFC?

Edit: I actually tend to enjoy ROH more than WWE because there's a higher % of action on the show and less commentary/endless rehashing/marketing for the next pay per view and TV channel. A bit more like the old days of classic wrestling. Besides, Cody Rhodes and the Briscoe brothers, amongst others, are great wrestlers imo and fun to watch. I liked the WWE better when there weren't monthly PPVs with their endless promotion
Heyman and reigns would be so money for the wwe

I heard an interview with Heyman online that said that when Brock leaves, he'll leave too

I legit tried to watch the WWE several times over the last year. I was quickly reminded why I gave it up. It is just terrible. I’m sorry. When you compare it to the attitude era and even after that, the current product is so unentertaining and the talent is just generally uninteresting. I try to care, but I just can’t. I can’t believe they can’t make it better. It’s kind of like watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I mean, you have a good framework, but the product you built is just bad...way worse than it could/should be.

My wife and I went to lunch today at Moe's at Triangle Town Center, and it is closed.

I'm starting to wonder if I've been having a little seasonal SAD as we've been exiting the coolest times of the year. Sorry y'all (especially to Larry and Phil), but I'm absolutely fed up and done with the grayness, dampness, and coolness being binded together. I've been getting headaches almost every time it's that way now. It used to be sometimes but it's now happening a lot.

If it's just coolness it's not a big deal but if it's gray it's been making me not feel good and because of this stretch where it's gotten to me, I'd almost rather be dealing with 85+ degree weather now.

I'm starting to wonder if I've been having a little seasonal SAD as we've been exiting the coolest times of the year. Sorry y'all (especially to Larry and Phil), but I'm absolutely fed up and done with the grayness, dampness, and coolness being binded together. I've been getting headaches almost every time it's that way now. It used to be sometimes but it's now happening a lot.

If it's just coolness it's not a big deal but if it's gray it's been making me not feel good and because of this stretch where it's gotten to me, I'd almost rather be dealing with 85+ degree weather now.
Hey!
Believe me, you'll be feeling better very soon ... the heat and humidity and gunk is (or should that be "are"?) coming ...
'Till then, this has been an amazing weather cycle ...
Best!
Your Friend and Neighborhood Curmudgeon,
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back