• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

metwannabe

I say, I say boy pay attention...
Staff member
Supporter
Panthers look like SB contenders one week, high school team the next. They absolutely suck tonight!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A November snow threat is failing and now December looking borderline torchy..... prepare for the premature gnashing and wailing of teeth
We live in the SE, every winter is backloaded down here. January, February and even March is our time, let November and December warm up. This happens every year so it’s nothing new. Being patient is the key and we have zero.

Rain Cold

The Fixer
Staff member
I am tired of all of these Wolfpack-eque slow starts to winter. Every year, it seems like there's some reason that December has to be mild. All those doggone mountain torques, I guess.

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
I am tired of all of these Wolfpack-eque slow starts to winter. Every year, it seems like there's some reason that December has to be mild. All those doggone mountain torques, I guess.
Must have been one heckuva mountain torque in Pittsburgh last night....

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Persistent to say the least.

View attachment 7286
I just hope we can start flipping the script near the end of December, say just before Christmas.... yes I'm weird like that, I chase the white Christmas unicorn every year. Kind of like a Panthers Super Bowl.... one of them is going to happen one day right??

Rain Cold

The Fixer
Staff member
I just hope we can start flipping the script near the end of December, say just before Christmas.... yes I'm weird like that, I chase the white Christmas unicorn every year. Kind of like a Panthers Super Bowl.... one of them is going to happen one day right??
I'm quite ok if December features some variability. But this waiting on getting deep into January every year before we even have a shot at winter is ridiculous. It seems like every year, we're talking about a back-loaded winter. Nothing better than highlighting the winter by chasing March snowstorms that get destroyed by a high sun angle and mix with rain as the temp sits at 34.

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
I'm quite ok if December features some variability. But this waiting on getting deep into January every year before we even have a shot at winter is ridiculous. It seems like every year, we're talking about a back-loaded winter. Nothing better than highlighting the winter by chasing March snowstorms that get destroyed by a high sun angle and mix with rain as the temp sits at 34.
What he said ^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.