• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Clarksville, Gallatin, and Portland TN will get a snow day on Monday, while Nashville won't.
It's pretty crazy how much better we do up here on the highland rim compared to Nashville during most snow events. Even Hendersonville gets a lot less snow then my area and it's like a 15 minute drive. I've had multiple times where I had 2-3 inches on the ground and I'd drive to Hendersonville where there was only a dusting. I guess being at almost 900 feet really helps cause it's not like I'm that much further north.

Tiger is officially back , he is dropping curse words on TV like he did back in the day!

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

It's pretty crazy how much better we do up here on the highland rim compared to Nashville during most snow events. Even Hendersonville gets a lot less snow then my area and it's like a 15 minute drive. I've had multiple times where I had 2-3 inches on the ground and I'd drive to Hendersonville where there was only a dusting. I guess being at almost 900 feet really helps cause it's not like I'm that much further north.
same thing happens around here in Chattanooga... we have elevations that go from 600 to 2100 ft near the city.. Even smaller ridges can do better than the valley in certain situations. Seen it go from a trace to 3 inches in a mere 400 ft climb on a walk in the city.

& in just 10 short weeks we'll have our 1st named disorganized blob wreaking phantom havoc along the Gulf coast ... Stay tuned ... :confused:

Tiger is officially back , he is dropping curse words on TV like he did back in the day!

That putt on 17 he made really looked like old Tiger! He just ran out of holes! The Masters better lookout!

Why are the same people always the Debbie Downers?

tenor.gif

I can confirm brown ground in the mid Atlantic!!! They officially suck at winter
bc0806c1b8bd0e9f4ea0e067d92b9781.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back