• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be fair, most tar heel fans don’t have to worry about legitimate classes because they never actually attended UNC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And close scene
139f1fc0c31a805fed6e6fa132836cce.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's going to be an awesome sight when Duke gets knocked off in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament and Grayson Allen, shock struck, sits at mid-court crying.

Folks,
It's gonna start getting pretty warm after St. Paddy's day (duh ...), so enjoy now ... :rolleyes:
Best,
You Lovin' Cool Weather Curmudgeon

Well to be fair, most tar heel fans don’t have to worry about legitimate classes because they never actually attended UNC.

So, you have to go to the school to be a fan? That would count out about 99% of Duke fans. No one forced you to be a State fan and be miserable.

So, you have to go to the school to be a fan? That would count out about 99% of Duke fans. No one forced you to be a State fan and be miserable.

Calm down, it’s all in good fun brick, I was riding off someone else’s joke. We all know the association between Walmart and UNC. Let us have our bandwagon angle, you can scream mooU and we can all laugh together.

I went to NCSU, and if anything, going there made me root for them even less. Their acceptance of mediocrity is shocking. Was a diehard Duke fan growing up. Now days, am disgusted by college basketball altogether, but I'd still root against NCSU if I did watch it.

Lollll. You sound fun.

Not going to be fun losing an hour of sleep, also looks like it's going to rain sooner than thought...greeaattt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back