• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least theres one sane person in here. Theres nothing fun about 32 degrees in the afternoon on March 8th.
It's a heck of a lot better then 82 degrees with humidity. I'm not sure why it's so bad to be cold in march. There's months and months of 70 degree plus weather in the south. It's just so much easier to get comfortable in winter then in the summer.

At least theres one sane person in here. Theres nothing fun about 32 degrees in the afternoon on March 8th.
Its sane to enjoy cooler or cold weather 3-4 out of 12 months of the year. Not to mention it’s been torching for a large portion of the late winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its sane to enjoy cooler or cold weather 3-4 out of 12 months of the year. Not to mention it’s been torching for a large portion of the late winter.

Jon,
It would be insane not to ... ;)
Best!
Phil

It's a heck of a lot better then 82 degrees with humidity. I'm not sure why it's so bad to be cold in march. There's months and months of 70 degree plus weather in the south. It's just so much easier to get comfortable in winter then in the summer.
It may be better than 82 with humidity but it is NOT better than 70 degrees with no humidity. I don't think anyone will say that 70 degrees with no humidity is uncomfortable.

I’ve spent more time in the last week in the MA forum than I would like . Good god talk about weenies !!! Holy hell brick would look like a seasoned vet in that place

I looked in there earlier and yes they're a weenie pit. They still cliff diving by the dozens?

One quick thought for everyone

This forum beats out AmWx for the simple reason that amateurs feel comfortable posting their thoughts, which is why this is so active. The minute that comfort leaves, is the minute this forum dies.

You don’t need a meteorology degree to discuss specifics of a winter storm. This isn’t a metrology symposium where you’re presenting your poster on your thesis. This is a hobbyist weather forum.

One of the hardest things to do in the amateur weather world is going from lurking to posting. I lurked on southeastern for a year before posting for this reason.

I encourage everyone to post in the disco thread, if that means you’re open to criticism, so be it. That’s how you get better and it’s how you learn!

Jon,
If I may humbly and personally add to this ...
Never, ever, ever, did I get out of Court, get through with a mediation, finish a negotiation or do anything similar and turn right away to American; here, I check every chance I get; says volumes ... ;)
Best!
Phil

I guess BeBe Rexha and the Florida Georgia line say it best: If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be, baby just let it be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back