• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you know southernwx has made it... some people's hate is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Well said
32ccb7d6d7fe021b216e0e10452d5709.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Now you know southernwx has made it... some people's hate is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yeah , and another reason this place has made it (not the only one, but one, for sure) is the conversation, as opposed to lecture.
And then, the continued "off hour" postings even in July ... Shows some affection ... ;)

Happy new year a**holes

Hope to reel a few in with you guys this year and the many years to come

Hope there's no bad blood between any of you guys. I'm just here for the blue maps like the rest of you. This site is great. Big ups to the mods and admins and thanks for your hard work. Cheers

As a met, you should be able to attach images already.
Ah, I think I may have misunderstood. I thought when you said direct upload you meant without having to go through post image.

Ah, I think I may have misunderstood. I thought when you said direct upload you meant without having to go through post image.

Yeah, you should be able to see "Upload a file" button at the bottom of the post editor.

Gah I thought another laptop may make the wireless at home more usable but now it's almost unusable, SMH. My laptop's wireless card broke for some reason when I accidently didn't turn off my laptop (due to personal reasons), so I'm now using another one and it's even slower.

Happy new year a**holes

Hope to reel a few in with you guys this year and the many years to come

Hope there's no bad blood between any of you guys. I'm just here for the blue maps like the rest of you. This site is great. Big ups to the mods and admins and thanks for your hard work. Cheers
I see your demerits are quickly adding up. Happy New Year!

GFS is rolling! Lol
Just had to get that out there, in the right thread! Before I see it 13 times in the main thread! Happy new year to Robert and Michael! I promise this will crush the upstate! ;)

GFS is rolling! Lol
Just had to get that out there, in the right thread! Before I see it 13 times in the main thread! Happy new year to Robert and Michael! I promise this will crush the upstate! ;)
I'm getting crushed right now. I counted 6 snowflakes here just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back