• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern 12/15-19 Coastal!!!!!

2.75 yard is approaching flood stage
Just in time for Bermuda green up! ?
That coastal is really booking NE now! How much did CHS end up with, or craziest rain total on the coasts??

Highest sustained and gusts for me during the storm. Actually believe both of those are records for my pws which I put up on my roof around Oct 2019. Unfortunately I couldn't really get it in an optimal spot a lot of trees around so could have been a little higher. Also my PWS quit reading rain totals haven't had a chance to fix it. Would guess I got around 3"
9bb561e403a9b2921e4fc15875b52cda.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Talked to a worker at the Battleship in Wilmington. He said yesterday the surge breached the coffer dam and that their Guage hit 7.3 feet. They were stuck there because the road in was under too much water for them to leave yesterday as they were only anticipating about 2 to 3 feet of jnundation.

Talked to a worker at the Battleship in Wilmington. He said yesterday the surge breached the coffer dam and that their Guage hit 7.3 feet. They were stuck there because the road in was under too much water for them to leave yesterday as they were only anticipating about 2 to 3 feet of jnundation.
That’s an impressive surge for Wilmington. Most hurricanes don’t give them that.

And it's made my little area of Maine a complete mess! No power, winds at 40mph with gusts to 70mph! Coastal flooding on the way home, spooky cause the bridge is sea level and the water was trying to go over it with the waves and wind! Criss your fingers the winds die down so power can be restored safely!

Back