• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

SnowFlowXXL said:
NC gets Jackpot again.  The rich get richer

Lolz I had 3/4s of an inch of snow last year. I'm not sure that's considered rich

metwannabe said:
Storm5 said:
somehow I missed the 00z para which was a complete whiff for most except for SE NC and northern SC

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I didn't miss it but I sure as hell didn't discuss it either lol....  we toss  :rolleyes:
Haha I hear ya

What kind of track does the low take on the para-NAM? Also, is there Cad helping?

malak05 said:
metwannabe said:
WXinCanton said:
Does anyone have the PARA NAM snow map?
I don't but I do have this and it looks decent

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know I've heard of the Para Nam but never can find it's models ohh well wonder what the Para Nam today looks like compared to it's previous run

It's on paid sites and it is much improved but I have no idea about it's verification scores at this time so who knows....

SD said:
SnowFlowXXL said:

Lolz I had 3/4s of an inch of snow last year. I'm not sure that's considered rich

I had .3, so you did a little better lol

SnowFlowXXL said:
SD said:
SnowFlowXXL said:

I had .3, so you did a little better lol

If you add our totals together we have an inch...winning

Well I guess I'll watch this GFS, not as excited as I was yesterday

here comes the death run for my area......12z gfs is rolling

Are you all tossing the Euro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metwannabe said:
WXinCanton said:
Does anyone have the PARA NAM snow map?
I don't but I do have this and it looks decent

3530bad195cb0a400c7458cf67ed9219.gif

You guys notice that warm nose at 850 in NE/E GA? Could that be what GSP was talking about?

The only hope I have at this point is that we have been in a time frame that the models usually lose the system or throw us off by odd solutions. We are entering the time frame where we usually see a stronger, further north and west trend......Last hope!

Storm5 said:
here comes the death run for my area......12z gfs is rolling

Yep...It will take a miracle now

PowellVolz said:
Are you all tossing the Euro?

The rule around here is if the model doesn't look the way you want it for your area, just toss it....either that, or it is out to lunch or not sampling something...

So yeah, maybe? I dunno

Can someone tell me how to stop the notifications? I have tried several times, thanks

Sad times, this was so much fun 2 days ago

GaWx said:
What kind of track does the low take on the para-NAM? Also, is there Cad helping?
Here ya go Larry, came across NE gom Northern FL, off coast around Jax before turning NE and looks like a 1030 HP up in NE

50df3f05a3c9f2776b395faaf1230713.gif

Bout time for a Miller A bomb to pull everyone back in for a few runs....

Back