• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

RichardJacks said:
Can someone tell me how to stop the notifications?  I have tried several times, thanks

Me too!  I click on the link and it says I'm not subscribed to any topics.  I've also tried subscribing and unsubscribing.  Didn't work.  It's weird.  I get some notification emails, but not for every reply made.  Can a mod or Shawn help us out please?

RichardJacks said:
Can someone tell me how to stop the notifications?  I have tried several times, thanks

I just blocked the email address for now in outlook.

packfan98 said:
RichardJacks said:

Me too!  I click on the link and it says I'm not subscribed to any topics.  I've also tried subscribing and unsubscribing.  Didn't work.  It's weird.  I get some notification emails, but not for every reply made.  Can a mod or Shawn help us out please?

Did you check the subscribe button at the bottom of the thread page?

We are working on the email issue. In the mean time its best to just block the email address they are coming from or send it to spam. Again we apologize for this problem

No snow for you said:
RichardJacks said:

Yep, marked it as spam

SD said:
We are working on the email issue. In the mean time its best to just block the email address they are coming from or send it to spam. Again we apologize for this problem

Thanks!

No snow for you said:
RichardJacks said:

I unsubscribed yesterday (Do not subscribe to this thread) at the bottom of my last post on here and went into settings on TapaTalk and unsubscribed there as well.  So far that has worked for me

It's an issue with tapatalk and the site I believe. Nonetheless, we apologize for the issue. For now just block or filter out the e-mail. Also be sure that your default subscription mode is set to off.

http://southernwx.com/community/usercp.php?action=options

We will get this fixed ASAP.

Think the only realistic hope for those on the western side of the south is that the disturbance in the west winds up phasing with the disturbance from the gulf.

12z GFS looking similar to 06z... a little back/west though at 27hrs.

I'm about to unsubscribe to this winter threat :0(

whizrtr said:
I'm about to unsubscribe to this winter threat :0(

Hopefully we catch you on the next one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my favorite model in the world the RGEM is now in range
756efa3b53510b105db962a45d1a1f0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Storm5 said:

RGEM is actually very good with this type of system. They love it in the NE

Storm5 said:

Yeah look at that robust moisture plumes that would amp totals up for sure... ohh the tease to look at something for hidden promise?

Storm5 said:

What's that Low down around Brownsville, TX, up to???

Looks a tick slower

This one looks like it'll work again for winter weather for some people here in the southeast but its again not going to cut it for Alabama west (unless you're in South Alabama, then it could work).

Back