• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

SoutheastRidge said:
Olaf said:
So much doom and gloom here!

Amen. We need some positive energy in here. Maybe Corey will bring back the positive vibe.

The snow dance I did really worked once. I am pretty certain about it. I think I danced like 4 times and it worked one time. That's decent odds. I don't wanna do it again but I will if it comes down to it.

DannyTanner said:
While we are on this tangent, what exactly happened to talkweather??  It official @died?  I found this site a few days ago after wandering the desert for a couple of months not knowing what to do with myself weather wise....Good to see everyone back here

Same thing I did. I found American yesterday and then just saw the post. Excited to find it.

Okay, we're getting into a really tense timeframe. I recommend all new users to set their locations and all guest to create accounts.

SoutheastRidge said:
CoreyandFrosty said:
SoutheastRidge said:
CoreyandFrosty said:
This is talkweather? How come nobody told me?? LOL

Corey !!! We've been wondering where you've been !

LOL. I have been going back to talkweather like once a week. It won't work and then I figured it was gone. I was pretty disappointed but my sister let me borrow her cat. So......I figured it was a good trade off. I figured you can't get something good like a part time pet without losing something else good.

Are you still living in LA or are you back in GA ?

Thanks for letting me know about this website over at american. I live in Atlanta for now.

CoreyandFrosty said:
SoutheastRidge said:
Olaf said:
So much doom and gloom here!

Amen. We need some positive energy in here. Maybe Corey will bring back the positive vibe.

The snow dance I did really worked once. I am pretty certain about it. I think I danced like 4 times and it worked one time. That's decent odds. I don't wanna do it again but I will if it comes down to it.

I remember that last year !! You ready to do another snow dance for us this week ?

Everyone coming home, the positive MOJO will bring this thing around and be a major hit now!!!

Looks light weaker systems within the 00z gefs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tucker1027 said:
DannyTanner said:
While we are on this tangent, what exactly happened to talkweather??  It official @died?  I found this site a few days ago after wandering the desert for a couple of months not knowing what to do with myself weather wise....Good to see everyone back here

Same thing I did. I found American yesterday and then just saw the post. Excited to find it.

Now I'm wondering why I didn't post it sooner. I didn't think that literally 5-10 people would come join this site after I posted, but i'm glad people got the message.

Glad all the TW people are back! but can we move it too the banter thread, makes this thread hard to read

SoutheastRidge said:
Tucker1027 said:
DannyTanner said:

Now I'm wondering why I didn't post it sooner. I didn't think that literally 5-10 people would come join this site after I posted, but i'm glad people got the message.

Just saw the post, too. Didn't know about this site either. Thanks for the heads-up!

GEFS look a little warmer. Have NOT like that trend today

[quote pid='15728' dateline='1483506325']
I remember that last year !! You ready to do another snow dance for us this week ?

[/quote]

I will do it. I mean, I feel like it increases the odds. So I will for sure do it some time tomorrow. I feel like it must help some.

Yes, guys do me a favor and please don't post the site into the main thread over there on AMWX. Use the banter threads or private messages. We don't want to look like spam.

I like to lurk on AmericanWx, but I always feel like I'm not advanced enough to post there so I never made an account there.

The GEFS mean is probably okay but I see too many members that are complete whiffs. 40% of them just completely whiff (8 of 20).

GeorgiaGirl said:
I like to lurk on AmericanWx, but I always feel like I'm not advanced enough to post there so I never made an account there.

The GEFS mean is probably okay but I see too many members that are complete whiffs. 40% of them just completely whiff (8 of 20).
every member has some snow except two

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would love something to pop here in Athens and for the majority of folks around Georgia. But, seriously, I would love this to happen to all in a big boardwide event, especially to those in NC, AL and SC. Seriously, you all are great helping those out with lack of model knowledge and such. Thanks!

Back