• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Storm5 said:
ATLWxFan said:
I did it. Storm is gonna ban me. I'm sorry. It's been great getting to know all of you!
0343da3646856fe804a0bb9055453d95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is 100 percent unacceptable! !!!!! If this fails you will get banned , Kiss of death lol

Side note.....Looks like a good one. I'm still mad

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Costco! How convenient - walking across the street now to get one. The hubby is from Jersey, so if no luck here, maybe I can still get some use from it. Thanks for sharing

aaronthisIStrey said:
Jason Simpson doesn't seem very impressed.

not sure any meteorologist is impressed right now

Do they sell snow plows anywhere in Georgia ?

Do they sell snowblowers anywhere in Georgia ?

Guys this thing will come NorthWest, probably a 100 miles or so. It fits the climo and you can see it in some of the GEFS panels

MichaelJ said:
Guys this thing will come NorthWest, probably a 100 miles or so. It fits the climo and you can see it in some of the GEFS panels
If it does the I85 corridor will get crushed!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

MichaelJ said:

Spann thinks so too.  No way the GFS is right, that is for dang sure. Central Florida??? Ha

LovesSnowHatesRidges said:
aaronthisIStrey said:

Ch2Atl said the s word and talked about accumulation.Said they would go into details at 11. He had a map. So bummed I did not go to the store when I was out.Stores will be a zoo.

I wouldn't write off the southern solution just yet guys. This storm seems to be forgotten 

Feb2010SnowMap.jpg
l
Feb2010WxMap.jpg

boobear said:
aaronthisIStrey said:

Ch2Atl said the s word and talked about accumulation.Said they would go into details at 11. He had a map. So bummed I did not go to the store when I was out.Stores will be a zoo.

I think it's too early for the media to be talking about accumulation. I would wait until tomorrow night.

RollTide18 said:
I wouldn't write off the southern solution just yet guys. This storm seems to be forgotten 

Feb2010SnowMap.jpg
l
Feb2010WxMap.jpg

Wont happen

aaronthisIStrey said:
RollTide18 said:

Feb2010SnowMap.jpg
l
Feb2010WxMap.jpg

Wont happen

Can you give the forum your reason(s) why it won't happen?

SoutheastRidge said:
boobear said:
aaronthisIStrey said:

I think it's too early for the media to be talking about accumulation. I would wait until tomorrow night.

I was going because I need some things in general. Have milk and bread...but may need some mixers!

ColaSnow said:
aaronthisIStrey said:
RollTide18 said:

Feb2010SnowMap.jpg
l
Feb2010WxMap.jpg

Wont happen

Can you give the forum your reason(s) why it won't happen?
I tell you what. You can come to my house and I will give you a free lick before whooping your A if that verify, how is that for a reason and confidence.  Message me and I will give you my address

Between Daytona & Clearwater we may see. I don't see much more North, but who knows. have 3 1/2 days or so.

SoutheastRidge said:
Do they sell snowblowers anywhere in Georgia ?

Not unless you can jury rig one with a leaf blower and a 5500 watt generator.

In all seriousness, this is the first time I've ever seen 6 members showing 6"+ for my house.

That escalated quickly

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back