• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Wow someone already threatening violence lol. It is definitely winter in the south!

aaronthisIStrey said:
ColaSnow said:
aaronthisIStrey said:
RollTide18 said:
I wouldn't write off the southern solution just yet guys. This storm seems to be forgotten 

Feb2010SnowMap.jpg
l
Feb2010WxMap.jpg

Wont happen

Can you give the forum your reason(s) why it won't happen?
I tell you what. You can come to my house and I will give you a free lick before whooping your A if that verify, how is that for a reason and confidence.  Message me and I will give you my address

LOL  Like I figured....  You don't know anything, outside of being a keyboard warrior.  Then, acting tough on a weather forum of all places.  Haha!  I'm not the one you wanna play around with, and I'll just leave it at that.   

Mods can y'all remove this poster?

Yep and there is no room on this board for that mess!!!

ColaSnow said:
aaronthisIStrey said:
ColaSnow said:
aaronthisIStrey said:
RollTide18 said:
I wouldn't write off the southern solution just yet guys. This storm seems to be forgotten 

Feb2010SnowMap.jpg
l
Feb2010WxMap.jpg

Wont happen

I tell you what. You can come to my house and I will give you a free lick before whooping your A if that verify, how is that for a reason and confidence.  Message me and I will give you my address

LOL  Like I figured....  You don't know anything, outside of being a keyboard warrior.  Then, acting tough on a weather forum of all places.  Haha!  I'm not the one you wanna play around with, and I'll just leave it at that.   

Handling it.

whizrtr said:
Wow someone already threatening violence lol. It is definitely winter in the south!

Snow in the south is serious business !

I try not to use the words "lick" and "ass" in the same sentence. Ewww.

Shawn said:
ColaSnow said:
aaronthisIStrey said:
ColaSnow said:
aaronthisIStrey said:
Wont happen

Handling it.

Appreciate it, Shawn!

CobraMedic said:
Some people pay for that

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

CobraMedic said:

42c5d512bbd57a838b2e2d7b35ab8208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD said:
CobraMedic said:
Some people pay for that

Apparently THAT guy is giving them away for free.

SD said:
CobraMedic said:
Some people pay for that

Wow. Priceless!!!  Comedy hour. Lol

Deltadog03 said:
What just happened?  lol

Basically, a wishcaster, who doesn't have a clue, acting like a punk because he may be on the short end of the stick when it comes to wintry precip.  Then, proceeds to act tough due to his own insecurities. 

Gotta love the internet!  LOL

Yep, we will be remembering that one for a while...lol

RollTide18 said:

Feb2010SnowMap.jpg
l
Feb2010WxMap.jpg

I was just thinking about this storm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back