• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Mrs Storm5 just asked how the GFS was . I guess she is worried that I offered to loan her out ....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GFS heading westward with wave through hr 18...lets see where this goes

Storm5 said:
Mrs Storm5 just asked how the GFS was . I guess she is worried that I offered to loan her out ....

hahahahah

Storm5 said:

LMBO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm5 said:

Nice

I'm terrible at reading 500mb Height maps, but here's 0z out to 30hr, compared to 18z:

gfs_0z_comparison_30h.png

Looking good so far on the 0z GFS...no big changes as of yet, 0z is a tad colder than 18z

Energy going to be slightly slower one would guess. It's not fail yet.. unless it goes into that vortex of doom on the West coast.

Gfs is farther east than the NAM with the wave in Alberta/Saskatchewan

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Northern stream appears** as of now** to miss pulling that energy in with it hr 42

For all the PBP folks can you give the hour of the panel so we don't get to confused thank you. You guys do a great job.

Deltadog03 said:
Northern stream appears** as of now** to miss pulling that energy in with it hr 42
Yeah looks like it's a tick further out front

Back