• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

SoutheastRidge said:
olhausen said:
NWMSGuy said:
MBY just south of Memphis needs a Mircale at this point. Lol

Ha ha my area north of Nashville is in deep trouble of missing out also. That said as I've said a few times over the last few days I don't mind missing out near as much since I got the big dog foot high snow last season. I hope everyone south of me gets it good and then after that it's fair game to wish for snow up here the rest of the season. :D

Yeah but the good thing for you is you will probably have a lot more chances for snow the rest of the winter than areas in the deep south will. Plus you've gotten hammered the last couple of years. Share the wealth !

He will not even share with fellow Tennesseans.

SoutheastRidge said:
WXinCanton said:
SnowFlowXXL said:
SoutheastRidge said:
I've been gone all day and trying to figure out whats going on. So the snow will mainly be south of I-20 and here in North GA we won't get anything ?

Yep shoulda never left Carolton smh

Lol, Carrollton crush job and Dahlonega gets blanked
Wouldn't surprise me. I think as of right now Dahlonega will be lucky to get a flurry. I-20 is going to be the sweet spot for this storm.

You would like the 18Z GFS, as it still gives you as much as Carrolton would. Just that run though.

GEFS
81c6fba37b1e58cdfbfad1031dda815b.jpg

e7c7a0fcf18c1314789f7c038e82c113.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn said:
SD said:
Some of the GEFS get rain into mby

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Due to low hugging coast?
Looking at the rest of the panels it looks like things start as brief rain and go to snow. Probably some BL warmth

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I like that GEFS run; mean is up in MBY with a sizable majority of members showing some good snows (well, some have mixing, but oh well)!  :cool:

Hopefully 0z brings the goods and doesn't crush my hopes and dreams.

Here is the 18z GEFS mean with counties:

get_orig_img_thumb_gif_e344ac4d0157c1d793999e329.gif

ARCC said:
Do not get excited. Do not get excited. Do not get excited. Someone talk me off the table.

Just remember the Euro! It always helps me keep my excitement in check. If that doesn't help, think about baseball or something...

I did it. Storm is gonna ban me. I'm sorry. It's been great getting to know all of you!
0343da3646856fe804a0bb9055453d95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back