• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Ya know I have been out of work with a hernia surgery is will be my last free weekend.

chapelhillwx said:
FLO said:
Just a curious question, if it snows while you are sleeping do you care? I for one don't care about the snow if I don't see it falling. Unfortunately it sounds like whatever we do get, will be while we sleep. As it will end Sat morning.

If you like snow enough to post on a weather forum but not enough to stay awake to see it falling or appreciate it after it's fallen, I don't really know what to tell you.

Yep, sleep's over rated.  One has to set ones priorities.  T

Yeah the change over the upper great Lakes is huge . it's forcing it to dog a little more . could be a carolina special incoming

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Still looking similar to 12Z GFS. Good amount of high pressure looks to be near the east coast to the north of the low once again unlike the 12Z Euro. Also, as NorthGaWinter said, looks like higher qpf.

Should be a decent hit for parts of Ga/SC/NC that northern stream energy coming in helps veer the flow more SSW

Boom. 3-7" of snow already for Montgomery, Columbus, Macon, ATL, AHN, Augusta, Columbia, Myrtle, Wilmington

Back