• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Cindy

I totally disagree too, I totally disagree with myself most of the time Lol.... glad I could invoke some good discussion

Haha well you know me ,I'm wrong 95 percent of the time . So if I say you are good for some rain expect a drought for months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those tracks would still be ok in NC, SC, and GA as long as the system stays disorganized. A more tightly wound up system would indeed mean most areas southeast of I-85 in the 3 states would miss out. Upslope flow alone would give areas northwest of that interstate good rains unless we happened to be under a closed upper ridge of high pressure.
See I was even able to pull some positive vibes for rain out of this guy... ;):D

Time to build a boat.
gem_apcpn_seus_34.png

HH already been into 92, going into 93 this afternoon!

12z euro takes our system into Houston then circles into northern Mississippi on Saturday

Still a large gap between the Gfs and euro although BOTH have been adjusting towards each other over the last 24 hours . Euro is further NE vs previous runs and the GFS is further NW

Still a large gap between the Gfs and euro although BOTH have been adjusting towards each other over the last 24 hours . Euro is further NE vs previous runs and the GFS is further NW

I would say Houston or New Orelans, between there is the target for this storm. A loop that the CMC and NAVGEM have been showing has been adopted to the Euro, and it appears the low moves into far N GA/ SE TN Sunday. Going to be a great soaker if that happens.

Back