• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Cindy

7ca5b734a057007b50dfd63dae8b63c9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can rain all it wants this week, but this dang thing is making me nervous. I can't be having a soaker of a day on Saturday and I guess it really depends on the speed of this thing, but man it's got me nervous with our outdoor wedding. Seems like Saturday was looking okay on the models up until the past 24 hours or so.

It can rain all it wants this week, but this dang thing is making me nervous. I can't be having a soaker of a day on Saturday and I guess it really depends on the speed of this thing, but man it's got me nervous with our outdoor wedding. Seems like Saturday was looking okay on the models up until the past 24 hours or so.

Yeah! That's not cool!

Yall having it at Pursell Farms?

Oz Gfs/gfs para came little more east. Landfall around MS/AL line.

There are many eps members that take the system inland over Texas and then slingshot it to the right across the southeast. Get ready for a wet end to the week

There are many eps members that take the system inland over Texas and then slingshot it to the right across the southeast. Get ready for a wet end to the week

Yeah, rain will be the story with this storm

Certainly looks as if excessive rainfall will be the biggest threat, should remain disorganized which will limit intensification with most guidance only showing TS strength....

aal93_2017061906_intensity_early.png

It'll overshoot the Carolinas and go through VA or something! :(
Bypassing SD,JHS, and myself!

Certainly looks as if excessive rainfall will be the biggest threat, should remain disorganized which will limit intensification with most guidance only showing TS strength....

aal93_2017061906_intensity_early.png

Looks like complete crap at the moment . I'll be surprised if recon even goes out today

Looks like complete crap at the moment . I'll be surprised if recon even goes out today

No doubt it's a mess this morning... difficult to tell with vis sat just yet but almost looks like a naked swirl just to the NW of the Yucatan tip and west of the thunderstorm activity, of course their may very well be several low level vorticities within the elongated low pressure area.

Back