• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Cindy

4258c906f6056947b6ef480575defb57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully this becomes a solid line and straight line wind threat over tornadoes.

I just want to get this line passed and be done with Cindy.

Two more possible lines after this one . One later tonight and one tomorrow along the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storms around Tuscaloosa in front of the main line starting to look more serious. First warning of the day in AL up north. Gonna be another long afternoon and evening.

Looks like the line basically falls apart to almost nothing as it reaches the upstate SC area tonight! Thanks Cindy , you've been awesome! :(

Co-worker who lives in Mountain Brook AL (just east of downtown B'ham) has two massive hardwoods from neighbors yard covering his yard, wood walkway and pool. It was very intense in Homewood/Mt Brook when those cells went through. Not T-storm warned but most intense wind and rain we have had. I am sure there is other tree and power issues around this area. Another line about to come through.

There is a squall line moving east across Georgia. SPC is not to going to issue a watch for it.

Back