• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Cindy

FFC should issue a watch for Georgia. Tons of potential. Good thing is the storms that were rotating missed and didn't get a warning except Canton area.
Not up to FFC. Only the SPC issues watches. The SPC did issue a messo for our area though.

Not up to FFC. Only the SPC issues watches. The SPC did issue a messo for our area though.
Yep, didn't know that about watches for some reason.
mcd1124.gif

Well that was fun. Two tornado warnings back to back. Never saw anything crazy though just very dark clouds and very heavy rain. Looks like the circulation if there was any stayed well up in the clouds. Definitely was unexpected for sure though! Shocked there isn't a watch.

More couplets, but no warnings. Only special weather statements.

In other news, it's pouring here finally. Getting the good rain that I have been waiting on. :)
Screenshot_20170622-185045.png

Last edited:

Tornado Warned Storm in Marshall County, MS about an hour or so ago. This was taken off Hwy 72.

3am ..... pouring outside . Now over 4 inches in the last 36 hours . Please rain,go away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well saw the "backside" of cell that was Tornado Warned for Hall County.. Nice banding, will try to post snapshot later...

Gonna be breezy out there especially across Tennessee this afternoon
ea56c63ca9ecf504312373276b742044.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back