• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Cindy

Some oil rigs are reporting hurricane force gust winds

030242_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

NWS calling for 2-5 Inches over the next 36 hours for my area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QPF maps have been up and down for the east Ga, SC and NC peeps... models can't decide if this wants to consolidate once inland or not and can't nail down the eventual track

gfs_apcpn_seus_15.png

nam3km_apcpn_seus_20.png

Hrrr is advertising a rainy night here not big totals but .5 or so. Would be nice to go along with the 3.5 we have in the last week....posting this here since it's kinda part of the moisture stream

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
HRRR pretty much nailed that last night....

QPF maps have been up and down for the east Ga, SC and NC peeps... models can't decide if this wants to consolidate once inland or not and can't nail down the eventual track

gfs_apcpn_seus_15.png

nam3km_apcpn_seus_20.png
The bottom image is most likely scenario ! Sad for the Western Carolinas, and people who need a little more rain! :(

Dry air is really hurting Cindy this morning. Looks like it will really hold down rainfall totals in Louisiana.

Edit: for some reason this gif isn't working on this forum.

wv-animated.gif
That air is weakening the system, but despite the dryness, there is an area to the NW of the center that is flaring up as well as some small storms near the center.

Back