• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Cindy

I'm starting to think the moisture from Cindy does indeed stay west of most of NC and SC. And maybe west of GA too. Models are slowly trending west and north. GSP is certainly backing off of our chances for heavy rain from the system.

203826_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png

I'm starting to think the moisture from Cindy does indeed stay west of most of NC and SC. And maybe west of GA too. Models are slowly trending west and north. GSP is certainly backing off of our chances for heavy rain from the system.
Yep, just N and just W enough, to give us scattered showers at best! Knew we'd find a way to get screwed! :(

Yep, just N and just W enough, to give us scattered showers at best! Knew we'd find a way to get screwed! :(
It's been fun watching heavy precip fall about 20 miles away from me for 12 hours+! I swear this may as well be a winter storm! :(

For those who is wanting rain, its coming. The heavy rainsheild with this storm will pretty much stay in the southern states along the gulf coast because of the movement of the storm. When the trough pick it up after landfall it should recurve and give northern states and mountains very beneficial rainfall. Well that my 2 cents.

My area in the 36545 is on significant flooding alert.

27a385e05cf1ef4a6a00261d7be7ee5e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back