• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat April 5th-7th

Fortunately we've been under almost constant cloud cover here in morrow after getting a metric ton of rain. It's warming outside but very slightly.

HRRR has a few storms bubbling in the next 1-2 hours but the main development not really going for about 2 hours
Looks like it's slowed things down for us and nothing gets going until around 8:00 am (at the end of it's run).... we shall see

Most of any consistent modeling we have had shows development on top of 65 eastward. We were all wishcasting development west of that anyway.

No real major thunderstorm but my gosh is it absolutely pouring now. Hardest yet in these moments.

Most of any consistent modeling we have had shows development on top of 65 eastward. We were all wishcasting development west of that anyway.
Lol wishcasting ? We had multiple models showing development closer to the miss ala line

I expected to see something popping up in east MS/west Al not a completely blank radar, there certainly was enough instability there and PWats have increased. Will be interesting to really find out whats lacking, if its subsidence in wake of the developing MCS to the east or a lack of good forcing or dry air aloft

to each their own....I've seen nature's power and fury....didn't really enjoy it that much.........................
I have too. Lost my family's farm in 2011 to the TCL/BHM EF-4.

I still like seeing the power of nature. Again, not to be confused with the tragic nature that unfortunately accompanies it.

Back