Pattern October Oscitance

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
It’ll change eventually. I hate the weather we are all dealing with, but I feel like when it does change that it’ll be pretty drastic. May not have much of a fall this year.

We'll go from 80s/90s to 40s/50s, question is, will that change be accompanied by severe weather?

Looks to be a blood bath on the EPS. RDU could approach mid-October before officially hitting 59. Our average low by then is 48F. Can't imagine RDU has ever made it to October 10th without a low below 60F. My $300 electric bills is tired of this.

index.png

Reactions: Metwannabe
We might not have any effects from it, but it looks like the first snowstorm is coming out in the upper plains in a week. At least there could be a build up of snow and cold air since the SER isn't going anywhere. When it breaks though, it could get chilly fast.
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_30.png

We might not have any effects from it, but it looks like the first snowstorm is coming out in the upper plains in a week. At least there could be a build up of snow and cold air since the SER isn't going anywhere. When it breaks though, it could get chilly fast.
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_30.png
Seems like this will eventually lead to severe weather at some point when we do get cooler.

Joe B remains unphased by the SER. Still “all in” on a late starting El Niño. Says everything is still pointing towards a Cold/Snowy south and east

Reactions: Kylo