• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Oscitance

Good grief. Weather.com has lows at or above 60 thru Oct 13th for GA. I think this fall is even worse than 2002 !!!

Good grief. Weather.com has lows at or above 60 thru Oct 13th for GA. I think this fall is even worse than 2002 !!!
2nd half of 02 wasn't bad. Im more worried about this being like Oct 07 which is looking more and more likely

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2nd half of 02 wasn't bad. Im more worried about this being like Oct 07 which is looking more and more likely

I don’t remember it being hot just bone dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t remember it being hot just bone dry.

17 total highs of 80 plus including 3 90s. Pretty warm month but it cooled a bit toward the end. Could be worse though October of 54 started with 6 straight 90s maxing out at 97. I'm not sure this month will have the setup to break records but I think we could make a run at that 17 days with highs 80+

17 total highs of 80 plus including 3 90s. Pretty warm month but it cooled a bit toward the end. Could be worse though October of 54 started with 6 straight 90s maxing out at 97. I'm not sure this month will have the setup to break records but I think we could make a run at that 17 days with highs 80+

Oh ok maybe the dew points weren’t as high cause it seemed desert like.

I see the tunnel that had the light at the end of it collapsed. I’ll check back in a few weeks

#thehuntforfall

Yep, looks like we will need something explosive to free ourselves from this tunnel. Unfortunately, it may be until late October before we cool to a reasonable level, unless we just get a sudden surge of winter. If this is payment for last winter, then it's better than us baking in January, unless we do that as well.

The temps are bad enough. The leaves turning brown and falling of the trees is just depressing.

I feel like these types of crazy weather patterns is what caused places like the Mesopotamia to turn into a desert eventually.

Yep, looks like we will need something explosive to free ourselves from this tunnel. Unfortunately, it may be until late October before we cool to a reasonable level, unless we just get a sudden surge of winter. If this is payment for last winter, then it's better than us baking in January, unless we do that as well.
Yeah these next few weeks look terrible as far as cooler weather goes. At least this is the last day of September and not late November or early December with this pattern we are in.

This is simply going to be one of those years we have temperatures diligently in the 80s into November. Yes, I hate fall seasons like that too, but it is what it is.

One reason I'm so frustrated about this never ending summer is my AC unit causes my allergies to act up due to the moisture build up from the AC condensation.

If there is any credence to a bath tub splish-splash theory, here's the perfect set-up to evaluate ...

:oops:

610temp.new.gif

I'm not panicking about winter by any means, but I'm really starting to wonder how long this pattern is going to wind up staying locked in!

Back